Český Krumlov Guides Association is the professional association of licensed tour guides whose main goal is to provide high quality tour guiding services in Cesky Krumlov and its region.
If you wish to book a guide for Český Krumlov sightseeing, please first select the language and then send enquiry for guiding to individual guides. Thank you !
What do we offer?
We offer city tours of Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO listed world heritage site and one of the most beautiful Czech towns.
The range of Cesky Krumlov guide services varies from general city tours to specialized tours e.g. tours inside the Cesky Krumlov castle, as well as tours of the castle courtyards and gardens; Eggenberg Brewery tours; Museum Fotoatelier Seidel and graphite mine tours.
All year round city tours are available in the following languages:
4 Reasons to Hire Official Guide of town Český Krumlov
- We are all qualified guides with focus on improvement of our professional skills and knowledge, not only in history & arts, but also in other tourism-related services available in Český Krumlov and its region.
- We are freelance guides registered with the Czech Business License Office.
- We are dedicated to our profession. We know not only the history of the Český Krumlov houses, and the local legends and stories; we also know the lives of local citizens and we know the town´s current events; we know what is worth seeing and doing here in Cesky Krumlov.
- We are familiar with the local conditions and can assist you in setting up your independent or group trip to Cesky Krumlov and to South Bohemia
How to become an Official Guide of town Český Krumlov?
All Cesky Krumlov official tourist guides need to meet the following conditions:
- must have a minimum of 3 years experience in tour guiding
- must be registered as a holder of the tourist guide license
- must focus on personal improvement and participate in the seminars organized for Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guides on annual basis
- must be a holder of the Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guide badge